Artist and Painting
was born in 1937 in Port-au-Prince. After Toussaint L’Ouverture High School, he began painting at the Centre d’Art in 1958. Joining the exodus to the Foyer des Arts Plastiques Gallery in 1959, he returned to the Art Centre again in 1964. He has been exhibited locally, in Canada, and the U.S.
Picture: Size 24×36 – ID 136