Artist and Painting
was born in 1929 in Petionville. Educated at Lycee A. Petion, he began to paint in 1948. A founding member of the Foyer des Arts Plastiques, he worked in design with local artists L. Price and Max Pinchinat and in painting with American artists W. Calfee Waldrop and V. Ford. He has had over six exhibitions in the US and Europe, and he was professor of design at Lycee Francois Duvalier and Foyer des Arts Plastiques.
Picture: Size 20×24 – ID 414